Our Account Managers participate as important members of the Grignard Pure Team with responsibility for ensuring the success of our Vertical Partners. This position actively manages strategic partner development; focusing on building strong relationships while monitoring partner success in market and sales activity. This is an outwardly focused position that reports directly to the Chief Strategy Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships with clients; understand and document at least three critical success drivers for each account being managed.
- Present information to Management summarizing customer activity levels and success in meeting projections and performance objectives.
- Present information to Management summarizing customer challenges with market acceptance, implementations, or product system issues.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure that all departments are aware of and planning to meet specific customer needs in a timely manner.
- Understand the Distributor Agreements as they relate to specific accounts.
- Be prepared to report on sales activities vs. projections for specific accounts.
- Resolve complaints that pertain to the client’s needs.
- Work to continuously improve the communication about the features and benefits of Grignard Pure products and services.
- Observe and report back to Product Development any new product ideas, tools, add-ons and attachments that would enhance customer success.
- Work with Accounting to build and manage expectations for sales projections for Vertical partners.
- Work with vertical partners and their organizations to integrate them into future technology and new product development projects.
- As we build our Account Management Department, recommend policies and procedures that foster exemplary partner development.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills and successful management track record
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced & constantly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Experience with B2B distributor networks and channel partner engagement strongly preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]