Administrative and Accounting Supervisor
Our Administrative and Accounting Supervisor participates as important member of the Grignard Pure Team with responsibility for ensuring the success of our Internal Company work processes. This position performs an integral part of the Company administration through direct action and building of business relationships. This position actively manages the daily business issues that arise and understands and values the importance of consistency and process. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement an organized, process driven approach to managing customer and vendor information
- Understand the work flow process with a transactional level of detail
- Process Customer and Vendor transactions
- Organize and control Inventory
- Become an expert on the Company Document Control Plan
- Understand and help define the company business processes
- Enter data accurately into company systems
- Build a strong support relationship with Grignard Company and other key suppliers
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer with creating and editing financial documents
- Present information to Management summarizing customer activity levels and success in meeting established projections.
- Be responsible for sharing and managing customer ordering information with internal departments
- Communicate customer feedback to Account Management
- Understand the Distributor Agreements and Supplier Agreements
- Be prepared to report on sales activities vs. projections
- Build rapport with clients and suppliers
- Work to continuously improve the communication at Grignard Pure
- As we build our Accounting Department, recommend policies and procedures that foster exemplary quality controls.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and teamwork skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced & constantly changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Experience with Office Management a plus.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com